Who’s Getting Rich Off Rich Dad?
If you’re interested in Real Estate Investing then you’ve probably heard of Robert Kiyosaki. He’s the bestselling author of Rich Dad Poor Dad which sells by the truckload year after year.
You may have also noticed the Rich Dad seminars being advertised on facebook or in the paper.
But are these workshops just smoke and mirrors?
The Marketplace, a CBC program, did a feature on the courses being offered all over North America.
And you may be surprised by what they uncover. I was. A little bit of a shocker really. Especially since I loved the book.
Ian – The Condo Hunter
Check out the show: http://www.cbc.ca/marketplace/2010/road_to_rich_dad/main.html
Sign up for the Toronto Condos HQ Newsletter.
Toronto Condos HQ Recent Posts
- A Look At the Numbers: A Year Over Year Look
- Housing Bubble – Fact or Fiction?
- The Four Main Reasons for Choosing Condos over Traditional Homes
- The Four Key Condo Buying Myths
- The Four Mistakes to Avoid When Buying a Condo
- Three Factors to Consider in Negotiating the Sale of Your Condo
- The Four Keys to Securing an Affordable Mortgage
- Is Rex A Deal Breaker?
- Toronto Condo Prices
- How To Save Money For Retirement